Everything DiSC 363® for Leaders
The Everything DiSC 363® for Leaders Profile is an online assessment system for providing feedback to an organisational leader from direct reports, managers, peers and others.
In addition to the feedback provided with traditional 360 profiles, the Everything DiSC 363® for Leaders profile provides 3 personalised strategies for improving leadership effectiveness. The feedback includes raters’ scores and comments for each of the 8 approaches below:
Everything DiSC 363® for Leaders Report features:
- 22+ pages focused on the leaders’ behaviours
- Unlimited number of raters
- Exclusive selectable comments feature
- All-new research validated DiSC model
- Easy to read visual report elements
- Rich feedback and data breakdowns
- Organised, comprehensive listing of rater comments
- Detailed strategies for accelerating a leader’s effectiveness
- A complimentary 363 coaching supplement that provides an overview of the leader’s performance scores along with their DiSC behavioural style. Click here for the sample coaching supplement.
How is Everything DiSC 363® different from other 360 feedback assessment?
- Using CommentSmart, a selectable comments feature, raters choose from pre-written, highly-tested comments, giving feedback that’s focused, balanced and constructive that a leader can use. These comments eliminate the issue of negative or unhelpful comments that derail the learning process. In addition, CommentSmart saves time by allowing raters to choose from a list of pre-written, highly-tested comments.
- Everything DiSC 363® for Leaders combines clear visuals and a conversational narrative style to interpret and explain the data, making the report easy to understand and use.
- Everything DiSC 363® for Leaders gives leaders strategies to improve their leadership effectiveness that can be put into action immediately.
Click here for a sample Everything DiSC 363® Report.
Everything DiSC 363® for Leaders is ideal for anyone who wants to use 360° feedback as part of their leadership development, whether they’re an emerging high-potential leader or an experienced executive.