We aim to help you retain your high potential employees by helping them develop realistic career plans that are aligned with your organisational strategy.
We customise career development programs so you can help your employees maximise their potential while making them feel valued and engaged.
Employees can confidentially get help planning for career opportunities available within their organisation by learning to understand the competencies, experience, and behaviours required for various positions.
Our process includes helping staff:
- Prepare a comprehensive assessment of work styles, personality traits, interests, values, functional and adaptive skills, internal barriers (including attitudes and behaviours), and developmental needs
- Design a set of development opportunities and realistic targets for the job they are in as well as for their future within your organisation
- Coach them on how to communicate effectively with their managers about their career development
- Examine their networking skills and team performance practices as capability indicators
- Prepare them for promotion and increased responsibilities
- Develop their management skills via mentoring, performance feedback, and coaching.
Our customised programs for individuals include the following learning modules:
- Understand the importance and benefits of career planning
- Assess your current skills, strengths and motivations in order to plan for professional growth
- Increase your self-awareness as a foundation for management and leadership development
- Develop your emotional intelligence skills
- Seek feedback from others for continuous improvement
- Develop your resiliency to be able to work effectively in changing circumstances
- Develop and effectively make use of your networks
- Managing the challenges of a new role
- Maintain work life balance while growing your career
- Document your career development plan as part of the performance appraisal process
- Involve others including your manager in your career planning