Resilience and Wellbeing in the Workplace
Resilience and Well-Being in the Workplace is a course which takes a positive approach to building resilience and the impact on individuals’ well-being at work.
- The attributes of resilience
- Explore the elements of well-being and resilience in the workplace
- The link between positive emotions and well-being
- Recognising the triggers and symptoms of stress
- How to face setbacks with confidence – the growth versus the fixed mindset
- Learn some quick resilience strategies to increase well-being at work
- Create a personal resilience plan
Who would benefit from this training:
- Anyone who wants to learn effective techniques to build resilience and increase their well-being in the workplace
This training program is run In-House for clients at your preferred venue. It can be delivered as a lunch and learn series, as half, full or multiple day modules, or can be combined, extended and altered to include your specific learning and time requirements.
Our workplace culture training courses also include: