Working with Emotional Intelligence
Numerous studies indicate that understanding and increasing Emotional Intelligence (EI or EQ) is essential to workplace effectiveness, leadership potential, and career success.
This valuable Emotional Intelligence workshop provides an understanding of the 5 core emotional competencies of EQ: self-awareness, self-regulation, motivation, empathy, and interpersonal skills and how to apply them to specific workplace situations.
Using the EQ-i 2.0® Assessment, participants will learn how to increase their self-awareness, monitor and adapt their emotions at work and better understand and handle the emotions of others
- Understand Emotional Intelligence and how it affects your
performance at work
- Case studies of high and low Emotional Intelligence in the workplace
- Examine your workplace challenges and explore EI solutions
- Monitor and adapt your emotions and behaviour at work
- Positively influence the emotions and motivations of others
- Use Emotional Intelligence to better manage conflict situations
- Create an EI development plan
Who would benefit from this training:
- Staff with an interest in developing their Emotional Intelligence ability and who want to use Emotional Intelligence to better understand and positively manage their emotions in the workplace
This training course is run In-House for clients at your preferred venue. It can be delivered as a lunch and learn series, as half, full or multiple day modules, or can be combined, extended and altered to include your specific learning and time requirements.
Our emotional intelligence training courses also include: