MBTI Team Building Workshops
The Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI®) is the most widely used instrument for understanding personality differences and is based on over 50 years of research and development.
How the Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI®) works:
The assessment addresses an individual's preference for four personality traits.
Extraversion-Introversion describes where people prefer to focus their attention and get their energy
- from the outer world of people and activity
or their inner world of ideas and experiences.
Sensing-Intuition describes how people prefer to take in information -
focused on what is real and actual or on patterns and meanings in data.
Thinking-Feeling describes how people prefer to make decisions -
by logical analysis or by concern for their impact on others.
Judging-Perceiving describes how people prefer to deal with the outer world - in a planned orderly way or in a flexible spontaneous way.
Combinations of these preferences result in 16 distinct personality types.
Our Team Building using MBTI® public workshop provides several benefits:
- Better understanding of self and others
- Improved communication skills
- Greater ability to manage conflict
- Improved time management
- Enhanced communication skills
- Identifying tasks that give career satisfaction
- Contributing more effectively to a team
Please email us or call 1300 730 204 to discuss having MBTI® workshops delivered in-house with optional modules tailored to your requirements including:
- Team building and team development
- Management and leadership development
- MBTI® and Emotional Intelligence (EQ)
- Career development
- Managing change
- Sales development
- Communication training