CFCD customises career development programs so you can help your employees maximise their potential while making them feel valued and engaged.
Delivered IN-HOUSE for clients at your preferred venue, our career development training courses include:
This career development training course is delivered in four to six session modules of three hours each over three months.
Our process includes helping individuals:
- Prepare a comprehensive assessment of work styles, strengths, personality traits, interests, values, functional and adaptive skills, internal barriers (including attitudes and behaviours), and developmental needs
- Increase their self-awareness and understand how their capabilities and behaviours are perceived within the organisation
- Identify development opportunities for current and future opportunities within the organisation
- To communicate effectively with their manager/s about their career development needs
- Examine their networking skills and team performance practices as capability indicators
- Gain the confidence to ask for increased responsibilities
- Develop their management skills via mentoring, performance feedback, and coaching