Coaching is an effective tool to develop management and leadership capability.
CFCD’s approach is practical, results-oriented, supportive, confidential, and developmental which delivers maximum benefit for the individual and the organisation.
Our coaching programs include:
360 degree feedback – feedback is obtained from a variety of people (internal and external) who work closely with the individual being coached. A detailed report using appropriate assessment tools summarising the results of the feedback is provided for the individual and a tailored coaching program is recommended.
Developmental Coaching – helps individuals assess their key strengths and development needs relative to organisational or business competencies.
Behavioural Coaching – helps individuals focus on specific behavioural issues or problems identified by the individual or his/her manager.
Management and Leadership Coaching – helps individuals focus on development to become more effective in their current managerial and/or leadership role and stretch to the next level.
Team Coaching – helps team leaders and team members build relationships and facilitate interactions that result in outstanding team performance.
Career Coaching – helps individuals develop and maintain the motivation and commitment needed to achieve their career goals.
In order for individuals to better understand themselves, including their personality, behavioural style, and behaviours observable by others, we use several diagnostic tools including:
- Everything DiSC 363® for Leaders
- Leadership Effectiveness Analysis™ (LEA) Self and 360
- Strengths Profile Individual and Team
- CPI 260® (California Psychological Inventory)
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI®)
- Everything DiSC® Workplace™ Profile
- Everything DiSC® Management™ Profile
- Emotional Intelligence Tools: EQ-i 2.0® Self and EQ 360® and Leadership
- Personal Directions Inventory™ (PDI)