CFCD Management and Leadership Assessment and Development programs are designed to accelerate and optimise the performance of leaders, including emerging leaders, in your organisation.
We take a strength based approach to all our leadership programs to focus on what is going well for the individual, team and your organisation.
We can help you define what competencies you want to develop in your managers and leaders and then design a customised management or leadership development program.
Delivered IN-HOUSE for clients at your preferred venue, our management and leadership training courses include:
- Build a Positive Workplace Culture
- Developing High Performance Teams (for leaders, managers and supervisors)
- Essential Skills for Team Leaders and New Managers
- Lead with Emotional Intelligence
- Mindfulness at Work (delivered as three or four 90 minute sessions)
- Prepare for Leadership: Inspire, Influence and Achieve Results
- Team Building Using the DiSC® Behavioural Profile or Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI®)
- Women in Leadership
These management and leadership training courses can be delivered as half day or full day modules, or can be combined, extended and altered to include your specific learning and time requirements.
Leadership 360 Feedback
We use a 360 degree feedback process with a variety of assessment tools, for leaders and potential leaders which includes feedback from self, manager, peers, and direct reports. It then links that feedback to your organisation’s strategy so individuals can focus and prioritise their development efforts.
CFCD offers flexible coaching programs to individuals to further grow their management and leadership capabilities. The programs can be included as part of a management and leadership program or tailored individually for your employees.