Information About CFCD Workshops
If you block book participants in any CFCD workshops, you are entitled to the following discounts from the normal rate:
- 3-5 participants = 20% discount
- 6+ participants = 25% discount
Several conditions apply:
- To obtain the best discount, all bookings must be made in one registration and CFCD must receive full payment before the first workshop starts (see Terms and Conditions below).
- No other discounts apply along with this group discount.
- The group discount is subject to our cancellation policy.
- Cheque, VISA, MasterCard, or American Express
- Mail, Fax, Online, Email, or Phone
Terms and Conditions
- CFCD will confirm registrations and send a tax invoice within
1 week of registration receipt.
- When a purchase order is provided, CFCD terms and conditions will override those specified in that purchase order.
- Payment is due 2 weeks before a workshop starts.
- CFCD will only confirm bookings made less than 2 weeks before a workshop starts upon receiving payment.
- CFCD will email final details to all registered participants
1 week before a workshop starts.
- CFCD may cancel unpaid registrations to make room for wait-listed participants. We will always notify registered participants before this occurs.
- CFCD will refund 100% of payments received for bookings cancelled at least 2 weeks before a workshop starts minus:
1) An administration fee of $150+GST per cancelled registration and;
2) An adjustment if the cancellation changes the discount level for any remaining part of a block booking.
- Transfers from one workshop to another may be arranged up to 2 weeks before the desired workshop. CFCD will honour transfer requests when the workshop fee has been paid, subject to available bookings.
- 100% of the workshop fee is payable for cancellations made less than 2 weeks before a workshop starts and will not be allocated to another workshop.
- 100% of the workshop fee is payable if an attendee fails to attend a workshop and will not be allocated to another workshop.
CFCD cannot accept responsibility for changes to work commitments or personal circumstances within this 2 week period.
- You are welcome to substitute another attendee from your firm up to the start of a workshop without penalty.
- CFCD reserves the right to postpone, cancel, or reschedule any program due to unforeseen circumstances or to change program fees, dates, content, facilitators/speakers, or method of presentation at its discretion.
- CFCD will pay refunds within 2 weeks of cancellation.