All CFCD training courses are run IN-HOUSE for clients. They are delivered at your preferred venue and tailored to organisational and staff needs.
We consult with Human Resources, as well as Leaders and Managers in organisations to ensure that learning objectives are met and outcomes have a continuous impact back in the workplace.
CFCD In-House training courses can be delivered as a lunch and learn series, as half, full or multiple day modules, or can be combined, extended and altered to include your specific learning and time requirements.
Delivered IN-HOUSE for clients at your preferred venue, CFCD training courses include:
Management and Leadership
Mindfulness at Work
CFCD training courses:
- Are modular and built upon the belief that performance improvements must be relevant and specific to the learner.
- Are based in positive psychology and adult learning principles
- Can include ongoing coaching for individuals who require additional learning
- Have been developed from over a decade of having worked with hundreds of managers and employees in a variety of organisations.
- Include post-workshop feedback to identify opportunities for continuously improving our programs
If you have a specific training and knowledge gap not listed in our training courses selection, we can customise a program to suit your needs.