Effective Time Management
- Are you struggling to cope with unread or unanswered e-mails?
- Do projects frequently take longer than you anticipated?
- Do your high standards make it tough for you to let go of a project?
- Do constant interruptions make it hard for you to get anything done?
- Do you have trouble saying no to requests even when you don't have time to do what is being asked of you?
This 1-day interactive workshop provides practical tools and techniques to increase your productivity and reduce stress.
Who should attend:
- Any employee who wants to improve performance by managing their time more effectively
CURRENTLY ONLY AVAILABLE IN-HOUSE
- Identify time wasters and non-essential tasks and learn how to control them instead of being controlled.
- Break the "procrastination cycle".
- Identify and set workload priorities including scheduling time for maintenance tasks.
- Improve your ability to focus on high priority tasks and understand the difference between "vital" and "urgent".
- Create your personal "time management system".
- Establish short, medium, and long term goals.
- Successfully manage telephone and email time.
- Keep meetings short and to the point.
- Manage interruptions and learn the art of delegation.