Build an Engaged Workplace
We spend at least a third of our life, and half of our waking hours at work.
It is therefore important to understand our individual contribution to creating
a positive work culture and how to get the best from ourselves, staff and
This 1-day workshop presents new ideas and strategies from the field of positive psychology and its application in the workplace. The workshop
will enable participants to gain practical skills in positive leadership
and in creating a positive climate to boost well-being, performance and employee satisfaction..
The workshop includes the Realise2 Strengths Assessment Tool.
Who would benefit:
- Leaders or Managers who are keen to implement some practical strategies to improve the performance and satisfaction levels of
- Anyone who would like to improve their well-being and engagement
CURRENTLY ONLY AVAILABLE IN-HOUSE
- Gain insight into the core elements of a positive work culture
- Identify the principles of well-being at work
- Develop strategies for increasing positivity and engagement at work
- Identify your strengths via the Realise2 Strengths Assessment tool
- Learn how to use your strengths to effectively engage staff
- Identify the conditions needed for employee engagement
- Positive leadership and the link to employee engagement
- Learn how to communicate in a positive manner
- Use positive inquiry to create a positive climate
- Cultivate a growth mindset with staff
- Strategies for building positive teamwork