Effective Time Management (1/2 Day)
- Do you feel stressed out and pressed for time more often than not?
- Are you drowning in unread or unanswered e-mails?
- Do projects frequently take longer than you anticipated?
- Do your high standards make it tough for you to let go of a project?
- Do constant interruptions make it hard for you to get anything done?
- Do you have trouble saying no to requests even when you don't have time to do what is being asked of you?
This half-day workshop (8.45 a.m.-12.30 p.m.) encourages participants to focus on those tasks that are important and eliminate or prioritise those which are not essential.
Who should attend:
- Any employee who wants to improve performance by managing their time more effectively
CURRENTLY ONLY AVAILABLE IN-HOUSE
- Your approach to time management:
- Identify time wasters and non-essential tasks and learn how to control them instead of being controlled
- Identify set and manage workload priorities
- Improve your ability to focus on high priority tasks and understand the difference between "vital" and "urgent"
- Handling email overload
- Manage interruptions
- Create your personal "time management system"