Influencing for Results (1/2 Day)
Would you like to influence your manager, colleagues, employees, customers, vendors, or suppliers more effectively?
Whether you need to influence them to agree with your ideas, make and keep commitments, help you complete a task, or work in a team, your success depends on your ability to effectively use your persuading and influencing skills.
This half-day workshop (8.45 a.m.-12.30 p.m.) provides the proven techniques for persuading, influencing, and motivating others. Participants learn the use of 'power language', how to exercise influence, and how attention to our verbal patterns helps us alter the balance of power.
Who should attend:
- Any person in an organisation or business, at any level, who has to influence managers
- Other staff, clients, or customers to sharpen their communication and interpersonal skills to influence, generate results, and enhance leadership ability
CURRENTLY ONLY AVAILABLE IN-HOUSE
- Understand influencing styles and the uses of persuasion
- Techniques to communicate and present information in a more persuasive manner
- Understand others so you can persuade, influence and make an impact
- Manage difficult situations more confidently
- Develop more effective working relationships through influence
- Apply positive influence behaviour to specific work situations