Lead & Manage Your Team Through Change Workshop
In order to thrive and survive in today's organisations, individuals must be ready to embrace and handle change. Often change is met with resistance because employees lack experience and understanding in how to deal with change.
This 1-day hands-on change management workshop is for managers, supervisors, and team leaders who want to understand the nature of change and learn how to guide their staff through the emotional and intellectual process inherent in organisational change.
Participants will also learn to better understand the responses of their staff, develop strategies to manage and lead change, deal with staff resistance, and overcome ambivalence.
Who should attend:
- Managers, team leaders, supervisors who lead and/or implement various types of changes in their organisation as well as those who want to broaden their current change management skills.
CURRENTLY ONLY AVAILABLE IN-HOUSE
- Gain insight into the organisational impact of change and its effect on employee performance
- Understand the cycles of change and the roles different people play in the process
- The importance of effective communication during a change process
- Recognise and adapt to the emotional cycles associated with change
- Establish staff commitment to change objectives Develop a plan for guiding staff through each phase of the change process
- Provide support and encouragement to staff during change
- Encourage employees to take responsibility for and ownership of the change process
- Understand and manage resistance to change
- Techniques to strengthen resilience in staff during a change process