Research has found that over 50% of performance on the job is tied to Emotional Intelligence: self-awareness, regulating one’s emotions, motivation, empathy, and having effective working relationships.
CFCD has extensive experience in helping individuals develop and enhance their Emotional Intelligence (EQ) through training courses, EQ-i assessments, designing individual development plans, and coaching.
Delivered IN-HOUSE for clients at your preferred venue, our emotional intelligence training courses include:
These emotional intelligence training courses can be delivered as half, full or two day modules, stand-alone or as part of a broader management and leadership development program, and supported by applicable learning activities. We can also offer individual coaching to support and reinforce the learning.
What is Emotional Intelligence?
Emotional Intelligence (EQ) is the ability to:
- Understand what others want and need
- Understand what you want and need
- Find ways for your wants and needs to fit with those of others
- Stay calm under pressure
- Be the kind of person that others want to be around
- Use emotion to energise you for achievement
Improving Emotional Intelligence benefits organisations by:
- Creating a culture that fosters excellence and develops future leaders
- Improving managers’ ability to influence and engage teams
- Improving hiring and retention
- Increasing talent retention
- Improving customer relationships
- Increasing bench strength for succession
- Increasing profitability