Everything DiSC® Group Culture Report
The Everything DiSC® Group Culture Report can help you determine your team’s DiSC culture, explore its advantages and disadvantages, discuss it effect on team members and examine its influence on decision making and risk taking.
Just as individuals have unique styles, teams and groups also tend to develop their own styles or cultures. This culture is an informal combination of behaviours, values, and attitudes. DiSC® will help you understand many important priorities, needs, goals, fears, emotions and behaviours within your culture.
Why is group culture important?
A number of different factors determine group culture, such as:
- The style of the group leaders
- The most pronounced styles within the group
- The type of work the group does
- The historical culture of the group
- The cohesion or tension within the group
- The goals and mission of the group
Understanding the origins of your culture may be important if you want to change or improve it.
The Everything DiSC® Group Culture Report provides an Everything DiSC® Map with the distribution of DiSC styles in your group. Included in the report is a data table that elaborates on the styles represented in your group. It also describes the advantages and drawbacks of the different cultures and explores what it’s like for the individuals to work in a culture different from their preferred DiSC style.
- The D Culture: characterised by quick decisions, direct answers and a competitive atmosphere.
- The i Culture: characterised by an energetic, collaborative and optimistic atmosphere.
- The S Culture: characterised by stability, collaboration and supportiveness.
- The C Culture: characterised by a focus on quality, accuracy and order.
Click here for a sample Everything DiSC® Group Culture report.