Leadership Effectiveness Analysis
Leadership Effectiveness Analysis ™ (LEA) identifies leadership skills and behaviours by measuring 22 behavioural leadership practices grouped under 6 core functions:
- Creating A Vision
- Developing Followership
- Implementing the Vision
- Following Through
- Achieving Results
- Team Playing
LEA 360 Features:
- Combines objective, persuasive insights into leadership practices with an action planning process that holds an individual accountable for his or her own progress.
- Provides descriptive – rather than prescriptive – feedback, allowing leaders to grow and learn how they can both capitalise on their strengths and most effectively develop to their highest potential
- Gives leaders confidential feedback from their boss, peers, and direct reports (or sub-sets within those categories)
- Promotes a common vocabulary, enabling clearer communication between the senior team and leaders at every level
- Links individual feedback to an organisation’s strategic plan
- Is action oriented with specialised reports for development and coaching
Click here for a sample Leadership Effectiveness Analysis ™ (LEA) report.