Futureproof Your Career
Providing career development opportunities to staff is a cost effective way to retain and engage them, increase productivity, strengthen the talent pipeline and fill internal skills gaps within an organisation.
Futureproof Your Career is a comprehensive training program designed to help individuals assume greater control over their career development. They will acquire the tools to be able to clarify their career strengths, identify technical and transferable skills, explore realistic career options and develop a career action plan.
- Understand the new organisational realities and the implications for the skills, abilities, and competencies individuals need to develop to be effective in their role and ensure employability
- Gain knowledge of the career planning process
- Identify and increase awareness of your strengths, personal style, values, skills, and motivations and the impact on career planning and development
- Use results from the Individual Directions Inventory™ (IDI) and the Everything DiSC® Workplace™ Profile to take a more proactive approach to your career development
- Identify on-the-job vs. off-the-job development opportunities
- Get and use feedback to enhance your career development
- Develop networking skills to be able to benchmark skills, be aware of opportunities, and increase awareness of recent developments in your field of expertise
- How to conduct a career development conversation with your manager and key stakeholders within the organisation
- Develop an action plan to achieve your career goals
Who would benefit from this training:
- Any person who wants to better manage their ongoing career and professional development
- Individuals are seeking promotion or increased work responsibilities
This training program is run In-House for clients at your preferred venue. It is tailored to small groups and is delivered in four to six session modules of three hours each over three months, with ample opportunity for discussion, reflection and action.