Think on Your Feet®
Working with ideas means not just ‘having’ ideas, but also presenting, discussing, and explaining them. Successfully ‘getting ideas across’ demands clarity, brevity, and impact whether by phone, 1-on-1, group meetings, presentations, email, voicemail, or across language barriers.
This Think on Your Feet® workshop teaches these skills to anyone concerned with effective communications.
The Think on Your Feet® approach emphasises structured communication to present ideas in ways that will be easily understood and remembered. Whether you are addressing 1 person or 50 people, Think on Your Feet® provides the techniques to zero-in on issues, organise ideas, and speed up preparation and response time.
- Structure ideas simply and persuasively
- Answer questions on-the-spot
- Get ideas across at a meeting
- Explain complex information clearly
- Sell a product or service
- Identify listener interests and concerns
- Organise thoughts while talking
- Use bridging strategies to clarify questions
- Diffuse emotional issues, and buy time
- Deal with tough questions and objections
- Turn nervousness into energy
Who would benefit from this training:
- Think on Your Feet® is designed for anyone who wants to improve their impromptu verbal communication skills and ability to think strategically on their feet including: managers and senior executives, technical specialists, sales and marketing professionals, financial analysts, lawyers, accountants, public affairs experts, consultants, and other professionals
This training course is run In-House for clients at your preferred venue. It can be delivered as a one day or two day module.
Our communications skills training courses also include: