Women in Leadership
This program is designed for women who would like to gain the confidence to take on more leadership responsibilities, be recognised for their achievements or accelerate their career development.
- Review what career success personally means to you
- Understand and develop skills for career resiliency – it is more than just working hard
- Know yourself: Review values, interests, skills and career goals
- Identify limiting beliefs that may hinder how you demonstrate your value to others
- Use results from the Strengths Profile and the Everything DiSC® Workplace™ profile to identify and leverage your unique strengths and behaviours
- Identify activities/projects to help elevate profile within the organisation
- How to build your reputation as a leader and/or expert
- Define your unique leadership style and how it can be used effectively
- Establish a leadership presence to influence others
- Building networks – strategies to build and cultivate relationships across the organisation
- How to be concise, assertive and speak with confidence when communicating your need/wants, strengths, skills and competencies to others.
- Strategies for achieving work/life balance
- Develop an action plan for ongoing development
Who would benefit from this training:
- Women with leadership responsibilities – senior managers or managers expecting to take on leadership roles
- Women not yet in a management position but who are looking to progress their careers
- Any woman who wants to achieve her personal development goals
This training course is run In-House for clients at your preferred venue. It can be delivered as a half day or full day module, or can be combined, extended and altered to include your specific learning and time requirements.
Our management & leadership training courses also include: