Build a Positive Workplace Culture
We spend at least a third of our life, and half of our waking hours at work. It is therefore important to understand our individual contribution to creating a positive workplace culture and how to get the best from ourselves, staff and work colleagues.
This course presents new ideas and strategies from the field of positive psychology and its application in the workplace. The course will enable participants to gain practical skills in positive leadership and in creating a positive climate to boost well-being, performance and employee satisfaction.
- Gain insight into the core elements of a positive work culture
- Identify the principles of well-being at work
- Develop strategies for increasing positivity and engagement at work
- Identify your strengths via the Strengths Profile assessment
- Learn how to use your strengths to effectively engage staff
- Identify the conditions needed for employee engagement
- Positive leadership and the link to employee engagement
- Learn how to communicate in a positive manner
- Use positive inquiry to create a positive climate
- Cultivate a growth mindset with staff
- Strategies for building positive teamwork
Who would benefit from this training:
- Leaders or Managers who are keen to implement some practical strategies to improve the performance and satisfaction levels of their team
- Anyone who would like to improve their well-being and engagement
This training program is run In-House for clients at your preferred venue. It can be delivered as a lunch and learn series, as half, full or multiple day modules, or can be combined, extended and altered to include your specific learning and time requirements.
Our workplace culture training courses also include: