Mindfulness at Work
Research has demonstrated that practicing mindfulness at work for just 10 minutes a day has beneficial effects on a person’s well-being, productivity and interpersonal dynamics.
Mindfulness can enhance a person’s ability to experience:
- Increased physical and mental well-being
- Improved memory and concentration
- More effective communication
- Improved ability to address conflict
- More awareness of personal stress and how to prevent it
- Increased productivity and engagement in tasks
- Increased ability to deal with challenges created by demanding workloads and deadlines
- Greater emotional regulation
Our Mindfulness at Work corporate program introduces the principles and practice of mindfulness.
Individuals will gain a solid understanding of what mindfulness is, its benefits and how to practice simple techniques to enhance the ability to be more focused and productive at work.
In addition, participants will be encouraged to engage in short self-directed activities to enable them to practice mindfulness in daily activities.
Through the teaching of various meditation and mindfulness techniques, participants will learn to:
- Understand the impact of thought and emotion on well-being
- Listen more attentively
- Be more emotionally aware
- Communicate more effectively
- Focus more consistently by learning to minimise distractions
- Experience greater mental clarity with tasks and activities
- Remain calm in difficult work situations
This training program is run IN-HOUSE for clients at your preferred venue. It consists of three or four 90 minute facilitated sessions. It can also be delivered as part of a lunch and learn series, or incorporated into a management and leadership development program.
Facilitator: Anita Tesoriero: BA (Hons) Psychology; MA Applied Psychology; University of Melbourne; MAPS
Anita Tesoriero is a consulting psychologist and senior consultant with CFCD. She is a dedicated practitioner and student of mindfulness which has given her experience in cultivating mindful leadership practices with individuals and teams… Read more.