Resilience and Well-Being at Work (1/2 Day)
Resilience and Well-Being at Work is a half-day workshop (8.45 a.m.-12.30 p.m.) which takes a positive approach to building resilience and the impact on your well-being at work.
Who should attend:
- Anyone who wants to learn effective techniques to build resilience and increase their well-being at work.
Early bird rate: $390.00 + GST; otherwise $440.00 + GST
- The attributes of resilience
- Explore the elements of well-being and resilience in the workplace
- The link between positive emotions and well-being
- Recognising the triggers and symptoms of stress
- How to face setbacks with confidence – the growth versus the fixed mindset
- Learn some quick resilience strategies to increase well-being at work
- Create a personal resilience plan