Effective Workplace Communication
Effective communication is so important for organisational success, not only for managers, but also for their employees. When all members of a team, department, or organisation are able to communicate well with each other and with people outside their group, they are much more likely to perform.
This 1-day workshop will provide you with the tools to understand your personal behavioural style and become a more confident communicator and build better workplace relationships.
Who should attend:
- Any person who wants to maximise their positive impact on others through effective communication and interpersonal skills
CURRENTLY ONLY AVAILABLE IN-HOUSE
- Recognise, understand, and appreciate other's communication styles
- Adapt your communication style to build understanding and cooperation
- How perception and image can impact others' opinion of you and your job performance
- Increase your self-awareness by managing your own responses to challenging situations
- Roadblocks to effective communication and how to overcome them
- Develop empathic listening and effective questioning skills
- Give positive feedback to improve performance and encourage motivation
- Receive feedback and use it to improve your performance
- Be assertive without being intimidating
- How to have a 'courageous' conversation with others